Training Method: Classroom /Online
Duration: 2 days
Students: IT, business unit managers, consultants and business analysts.
Cost: Classroom or Live Online: $999.00
IT, business analysts, consultants, business unit managers, and other professionals who are tasked with managing your organization’s content.
This ECM course is offered in a live, instructor-led classroom format as a “virtual” webcast, or in physical classrooms using illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
The ECM Master program provides a thorough understanding of enterprise content management and deepens the knowledge gained in the Specialist course. The ECM Master Class consists of the ECM Specialist course, YAKIDOO Implementation Specialist course and the Master Class Case Study.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Develop an ECM program strategy.
- Conduct a business and technical assessment.
- Make the business case for effective information management.
- Develop business and functional requirements for an ECM solution.
- Develop and implement an effective information governance framework.
- Design and develop all of the elements of an ECM program including people, processes, and technologies.
- Understand the steps required to implement an effective ECM program.
Change management, communications, and training.
- Measure the benefits of an ECM initiative.
Class schedule: 9:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m. from Tuesday to Thursday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 3:00 p.m.
Location: Yakidoo offices in Panama City.
Module 1: How to Prepare for an Information Management (IM) Initiative
- Identify key elements of information management (IM) program delivery
- Determine the scope for an IM initiative
- Identify key stakeholders and required roles and responsibilities for an IM initiative
Module 2: How to Develop an IM Strategy
- Develop an IM program strategy
- Develop a program roadmap
- Develop a concept of operations
Module 3: How to Develop the Business Case for IM
- Describe the purpose of a business case
- Identify and describe the elements of a business case
- Describe how to develop the business case
Module 4: How to Conduct a Business and Technical Assessment
- Conduct a business assessment
- Conduct a technical assessment
Module 5: How to Develop Requirements for an IM Solution
- Identify what requirements are and describe their importance
- Describe how to define requirements
- Identify specific requirements for an IM solution
Module 6: How to Develop a Governance Framework for IM
- Describe a framework for governance
- Identify the roles and tools required for effective governance
Module 7: How to Design an IM System
- Describe the steps to design information management-related processes
- Describe the steps to design the IM technology solution
- Describe the steps to design support processes
Module 8: How to Implement an IM System
- Describe the steps to conduct an effective pilot
- Describe the steps to implement an IM project
- Describe the steps to go-live and close out the IM project
Module 9: How to Manage Change During an IM Initiative
- Describe the drivers and issues associated with change
- Describe how to develop a change management strategy
- Describe the elements of an engagement plan
Module 10: How to Measure IM Effectiveness
- Identify the importance of metrics
- Describe how to calculate the return on investment and total cost of ownership of an IM initiative
- Describe methods to capture metrics data