- Customer Onboarding
- Mortgage Processing
- Funds Processing
- Card Services
Financial Service Organizations are changing the way they approach their customers by using the latest technology and portability through computers, tablets, and mobile devices so clients can access their portals or services easier. With this in mind, convenience remains the top reason why customers choose a bank.
Yakidoo™ helps Financial Services Organizations make the first step towards customer centricity by eliminating manual procedures and replacing them with banking services as they ought to be. This way, they can re-emerge as agile and more efficient organizations.
- Demand for a more high-touch, convenient service that’s personal and easy to access.
- Poor customer service and delays at verifying customer data that needs processing.
- Excessive amount of paper requirements and movement.
- Need for access to products and information through multiple channels, 24/7.
- Automatically capture, classify and extract data at the beginning of the process via mobile devices, portals and remote scanning.
- Electronic documents’ archiving in a Content Management System (CMS), providing secure access to bank employees.
- Electronic processing of client information, allowing high standard of service levels.
- Ensure information accuracy, reduce risk of data loss and build new revenue streams through enhanced sales and marketing programs based on capture-driven intelligence and workflows.
Digital versions that protect client information from loss and misplacement, enabling banks to ensure a Know Your Customer (KYC) quality experience.
- Unified platform that enables workforce collaboration for data and documentation sharing throughout the company.
- Paper documents are captured from remote offices and then transferred to the central workflow system, eliminating hard copy shipping.
- Data transfer scheduling during off peak hours for better network bandwidth leverage.
- Leveraged existing infrastructure whenever and wherever possible.