The human talent is the greatest asset of any organization, there is no doubt of that, and as certain as that is that human beings make mistakes more often than we would like to admit, and those small errors usually cost a lot of time and effort to be fixed, which results in huge losses of resources for our business.
Did you know that one of the most common problems in business content management (ECM) is not being able to find documents archived by other users? This situation does not even imply a someone´s mistake, but such a "slight confusion" can require a lot effort and time of the people who originally worked with that information and who is looking for it, even several times an external help is necessary to solve the situation, which leads to a waste of time and unnecessary resources.
Did you know that the main reason why these documents are lost in the repository is due to the use of invalid data when loading the documents in the repository? Although the vast majority of enterprise content management repositories offer end users the option to import individual documents, documents are often loaded with unverified or invalid information.
Yakidoo EasyDrop allows the users to intuitively drag and drop documents to any CMIS compatible repository, controlling the data entry process and ensuring that they are verified and validated before sending documents to the repository, thus ensuring the integrity of the information.
With Yakidoo EasyDrop, users can import documents directly into the repository, print a cover or barcode that allows a physical document to be scanned without the need for additional validation in the scanning application.
Some of the Yakidoo EasyDrop features are:
- Web-based application.
- Direct Integration with more than 25 compatible CMIS Repositories such as: Alfresco, Apache Chemistry, Cincom ECM, Day software, dotCMS, EMC Documentum, Fabasoft, HP Autonomy Interwoven Worksite, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, IBM Connections Files, IBM FileNet, IBM LotusLive Files, IBM QuickFile, IBM Lotus Quickr, LogicalDOC, Magnolia (CMS), Microsoft SharePoint Server, Nuxeo, O3Spaces, OpenCMS, OpenKM, OpenText, OpenWGA, Oracle Webcenter, PTC Windhill, SAP HANA Cloud Document Service, Surround SCM, and Laserfiche.
- Single sign-on validated against the repository, using the same credentials for the manager and allowing the access to objects for authorized users only.
- Integration with ODBC/JDBC Compatible Databases for data validation / lookups.
- Auto-populates other fields based on database lookups.
- Fields can be blocked allowing the users to visualize the values but preventing them from modifying them.
- Fields can be hidden from users’ view.
- Checks the formatting of the data required by the repository.
- Both English and Spanish supported.
- Uploads documents directly to the repository.
- Prints coversheets or barcode for physical documents submitted to a scanning department.
- Embedded viewer that supports over 250 file formats and allows the users to visualize the content of the document during the validation process.