- Limited flexibility when configuring mapping fields.
- Each field position is hard to configure.
- Accurate uploaded information is hard to get.
- Risk of data entry errors.
The Yakidoo Easy Uploader application for IBM’s Content Manager allows you to set up an automatic service, which will poll a designated folder for text files. Any updates made to each file will be read and uploaded according to the configuration for that specific content type.
With Yakidoo’s Easy Uploader your company may obtain various benefits. Some of which are:
- Ability to run as an unattended service.
- Detailed record information upload.
- Detailed logging features.
- Item types and index fields controls obtained from a content manager.
- Order of field data can be configured.
- Designated working folder contains detailed information on records uploaded.
- Designated completed folder contains completed records in the same format provided.
- Designated error folder contains erroneous records that can be used again to upload.