|4 days||Kofax Capture 10 Training and Certification
|4 days||Kofax Total Agility Training (KTA) 7.1 Essentials||Panama/Online||Spanish||Register|
|04/12/2017||4 days||Kapow Training and Certification||Panama/Online||Spanish||Register|
|30/11/2017||2 days||AIIM Official ECM Especialist Course||Panama/Online||Spanish||Register|
|2 days||AIIM Official ECM Master Course||Panama/Online||Spanish||Register|
Yakidoo, the only Kofax Diamond partner in The Caribbean and Latin America, provides high-quality technical product training to our customers, Kofax partners, and end users resulting in an enhanced level of product satisfaction, fewer support issues, quicker implementation and integration of all Kofax solutions.
We offer following options to the interested candidates
- Live Online Training
- Interactive training delivered online by a live instructor.
- Receive training at any internet-connected location.
- Convenience of attending a live class without travel expenses.
- On-demand Online Training
- Training and certification without leaving your home or office
- Pre-recorded training content delivered via your web browser with downloadable videos, materials and labs.
- Labs completed using your computer at your location. You'll download the software from our server and install on your machine.
- Course content may be shared by multiple people without having to purchase a separate class for each person attending.
- Classroom Training
- Attend a class in-person with other students in an interactive learning environment
- Regularly scheduled, instructor-led classes
- Held in Yakidoo´s facilities or at your company facility.
Yakidoo also offers on-site training as a cost-effective alternative for organizations needing to train 6-20 employees at one time.
- Download all class materials including software, license, class resource files and certification exam registration instructions
You’ll Need a Training Voucher
You must have a voucher prior to register for class. The voucher is your "ticket to training." Once you've purchased a voucher, you can choose the class that is most convenient for you.
Do you want to attend a class, but not sure when? Need to purchase classes for multiple students? Need to purchase training with this year’s budget?
We have a solution… Training Vouchers - your ticket to attending a Yakidoo training class. Training Vouchers are a great option for buying now and deciding later. By purchasing a Training Voucher, you are reserving your seat in a Yakidoo Training class now, with the added benefit of deciding which location and date is most convenient for you when you are ready.
One voucher is required per person attending class. You must have a voucher prior to registering for class. Vouchers may be purchased using a credit card (preferred) or by Wire Transfer. Ordering by credit card is the most efficient way to purchase vouchers. You will receive a printable "eVoucher" immediately.
- Training and certification without leaving your home or office
- Pre-recorded Spanish training content delivered via your web browser with videos including lectures and demonstrations
- Lab exercises are completed on your computer using software and lab instructions downloaded from links provided within the class
- On-demand courses are available anytime using a web browser and speakers or a head-set connected to your machine. The courses include video presentations and demonstrations. Student materials and lab instructions are available and can be downloaded. A student lab environment allows students to complete hands-on lab exercises using their computer with downloaded software and a provided license. Nothing is physically shipped to you, everything is provided electronically. All software is installed, licensed and configured via lab instructions from the convenience of your own desktop.
Students may attend class modules as many times as needed to reinforce learning. The class content matches the content of our instructor-led courses. Students have the added flexibility of learning at their own pace in a familiar environment. Product certifications are available as part of On-demand courses.
Yakidoo offers on-site Kofax training as a cost-effective alternative for organizations needing to train 6-20 employees at one time. For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Class Delivery Options:
Two options are available for Instructor Led classes delivered at your location:
- An Instructor travels to your location.
- An Instructor teaches remotely, via the internet. No travel is required for your employees or for our Instructor.
On-site Training Details
- Kofax Capture - $18,000 for the first 6 trainees plus $1,500 for each additional trainee.
- Kofax Transformation Modules - $24,000 for the first 6 trainees plus $2,000 for each additional trainee.
- Travel – Training staff air travel, hotel, transportation and meals will be billed at actual cost. No instructor travel charges with option 2.
- Yakidoo will provide complete Kofax training materials for all attendees including application software, license, files required for class labs and reference material.
- 5 full days for Kofax Capture Training and Certification
- 5 full days for Kofax Transformation Modules Training and Certification
- On-site system minimums include a PC for each student including:
- Pentium 4 Processor, 2GHz or better, USB Port
- 2GB + RAM, TCP/IP Protocol installed, DVD Reader, Keyboard and Mouse
- Flat Panel Monitor, 1024 X 768 (1280 X 1024 or higher recommended) resolution
- Supported Windows Operating System, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Administrator permissions on the local machine
- Internet access including SMTP on Port 25 and POP3 on port 110
- Presentation Equipment for option 1
- 1 LCD projector with minimum 1024 X 768 resolution
- 1 white projection screen
- White board or flip chart with markers
- Presentation Equipment for option 2
- A speaker phone or other audio conference equipment is required in the classroom
- Other audio and visual options are available. Please call for details.
To be certified as a Kofax Technical Solutions Specialist is an achievement of which you can be proud. Kofax Technical Solutions Specialists have demonstrated product knowledge and ability far above the casual user. They are product "experts".
Certification is available for all Kofax products.
To become certified, you must pass a comprehensive product exam with a score of 80% or better. People acquire the knowledge and skills required for certification from classroom training, on-demand training or on-the-job experience with Kofax products.
How to buy
Certification is included with both classroom and computer-based training. Additional certification exams cost $300 and can be ordered by contacting Yakidoo at firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com.
What is the cost for Kofax training?
Training registration and attendance require an electronic or a paper training voucher. Vouchers are your "tickets" to training. You can purchase training voucher on the course page.
What are training vouchers?
You must purchase training prior to registering for class. There vouchers are your "tickets" to classroom training. One voucher is required per person attending class.
How can I buy a training voucher?
There are two ways you may purchase your vouchers:
- Credit Card payment by credit card (preferred), or
- Wire Transfer
What is your cancellation policy?
We are saving your seat. We understand that there are occasions when a student must cancel attendance or reschedule the class date. In order to provide everyone with the highest quality training at the best price, the following cancellation policy has been implemented:
Yakidoo requires written notice of cancellation or rescheduling at least 5 business days before the start of the course to avoid a cancellation fee. If the student cancels or reschedules the course from 3-5 business days prior to the first scheduled day of class, the student (or his/her company) will be charged one third (1/3) the list price of that class. If the student cancels, reschedules the course or does not show up on the date of class (regardless of the reason), Yakidoo will charge two thirds (2/3) of the class cost.
Many classes fill to capacity. This policy is intended to minimize "no-shows" and, as much as possible, ensure that everyone who wants a seat will be able to get one. Thank you for your cooperation.
Are course materials provided?
All books, documentation and other course materials are provided in either electronic or paper format, depending on the course.
Does the class include lunch?
In all classes, lunch will be provided every day for course attendees.
What time does class start?
Classes start each day at 8:30 a.m. and typically end at 4:30 p.m. (check the details of each class for duration; the last day of class is usually a "shorter" day). Days two through five begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
What is the appropriate attire for class?
What is your smoking policy?
No smoking is permitted in the classroom or in the offices of Yakidoo. Smoking is permitted in designated outside areas.
Are there any breaks during the class?
Breaks of approximately 10-15 minutes each are scheduled throughout the day. Availability of drinks (water, coffee, tea, soft drinks) and snacks vary by location.
What if I have special needs?
We try our best to accommodate any special needs you may have. Please notify us as soon as possible so that we can make any necessary arrangements.
I have a voucher and need to reschedule because I can't make the class. What are my options?
You can reschedule a class by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your currently scheduled class and the new class that you would like to attend instead.
Who should I contact with additional questions?
For additional information please contact email@example.com